Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy face


So, a big happy face huh?

Yep, a great big one indeed!
I just found out, that I'm accepted into a animation school here in Viborg, Denmark.
It's called The Animation Workshop and it has an amazing rep. throughout scandinavia and europe.
The line I was acceped at is officially labeled:
"Bachelor of Arts in Character Animation".

I simply can't wait to get started. The teachers here are amazing. They come in from all over the world to teach us for a couple of weeks, then they leave again. This maintains a up-to-date level, which is important in a business like animation, and it gives us a lot of cool contacts to a lot of the cool studios all across the globe.

On another note, I slowly started pre-production (storyboard, concept art, sketching, reference gathering and so forth) of a new short film. I'm pretty excited about that as well! Stay tuned for more...

Ohh, and a final note. The acting piece I did not that long ago, ended up as no. 65 out of 191. I guess that's alright considering the vast amount of noobish mistakes I did during the production.

Cheers

No comments: