Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wolf animation


Hi guys.

I've focused my spare time animation on creature stuff atm. and I'm struggling with the challenge.

A LOT of weight distribution is happening all the time, but with some practice I should get the basics, I hope.
The assignment I've given my self, is a running lion, wolf, dog, tiger, or four legged creature of that kind, what ever nice rig I can find :)

Besides this, I've been working on a deer animation, but it's giving me some trouble, so I've desided to move on, learn some more, and get back to it.

Here are the thumbnails for the run.
As I arranged the page in photoshop, I realised I've probably drawn a bit too many, but at this stage, I thinks it's important I don't think I can make up stuff as a go, and prepare myself as good as possible.
Check them out and leave a comment if you please.







I'm not really sure about the 12 frames for the entire run. 
So far I've focused on the poses, next up will be the timing of them.


Cheers

No comments: