Friday, March 5, 2010

More short film concept

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates.
It's been a while since I posted anything on my short film, Deep, partly because it now has it's own site over at Deepfilm.blogspot.com but even there, it's pretty vague with info and updates.

The lack of updates doesn't mean I've stop working on it, it just means most of the work I do is falls under the pre production category, and those things I'd like to keep for myself and a few selected friends.
To sum up on the production, I've got the character design of the main character pretty much down, but I expect a few changes.
I'm still working on the storyboard/animatic, but it's getting closer and closer for sure.
Then I've done a few colored storyboard panels, to see where I wanted it to go - color wise - and that's what I'd like to show here.

So here you go, four colored story board drawings (carefully selected, not to reveal the story) and a logo :D
Please enjoy, and stay tuned for more updates :)















Cheers

No comments: