Friday, May 8, 2009

Spline Pass 2


Time for update, ehhh?
It worked some more on the spline pass. Still not really satisfied with it, but it's coming along okay.
I've tried to add some snappyness into it, and working on contrast, both in posing and in timing, all of which should help getting rid of the nasty floaty fealing, cg animations often have (mine at least!)

Check it out.
I guess the ending need some touches and probably some other parts as well.
Lip syncing will be the very last thing I do. It HAS to feel right with out it as well.
















The image above is a render test I did today. It's about 2:15 minutes to render, in a resolution of 640*360 which is what I will deliver in (640*480), so that is acceptable.
That's like a good 8-9 hours, which will be easy to do in time.
I don't want the light to be noticable, it should show the animation in a nice way, nothing more nothing less.

-Update will follow :)
Cheers

No comments: