Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shortfilm updates

Nothing to show just yet, but some exciting news for sure, though.
I'm still damn busy at school, but I'm still kicking on with the short film.
In about a week I'm going to pitch my film and present whatever work I have done, to The Open Workshop, at The Animation Workshop, here in Denmark. Open Workshop (OW) is housing and support for animated shortfilm projects, both national and international.
This means that a lot of super talented people is roaming the hallways in the building.

If things goes well, I will be able to pick their brains a bit, and get creative feedback on storyboard (story), color development, character design, music/sound and so forth.
This will mean a world of difference for the final outcome, indeed!

This means that now, I'm really trying to get some work done, and make it ready for presentation. What ever I have, I will of couse uploade here on the blog, for you to see.

More updates will follow soon! both from this project and for school animation.

Cheers

No comments: