Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Croquis and first 2d animation

Hi guys.

So, little progress on my short film. I simply don't have time atm.
On the other hand, I get to do a lot of drawing and animation all day long, so I guess it's pretty cool anyways.
Today we showed our first 2d character animation.
It's been quite a pleasure to work on this, although it was some looooong hours in the end.
A LOT of things are wrong, but here goes for nothing:

Fly and Frog from Christoffer Andersen on Vimeo.



I also got a chance to go to croquis after school for the first time since march, so I'm more than rusty, but I collected a bunch of them, to show here anyways. Some of them works okay, others have something that works, but figured they'd be interesting to look at.






























2 comments:

Dennis J. said...

I really like the croqui, and nice that you uploaded them ;D so I can see them...

Christoffer Andersen said...

Thanks Dennis :)
Hopefully I will have time to do it more often, than once every half year :D